- The Car Scanner works on 1999-2011 Toyota/ Honda/ Mitsubishi/ Subaru/ Isuzu/ Suzuki/ Mazda/ Nissan vehicles with JOBD2/ OBD2 protocols
- Much powerful than a simply car code reader. More applicable Japanese vehicles and support special function: Oil services reset & Airbag Reset & Throttle adaption & Mileage Reset & EEPROM access etc..
- This scan tool help you find out the trouble issue of your vehicles and clears the Diagnostic Trouble Codes. Pay attention to your driving safety
- Quickly displays readings for any errors your car may be registering on the dash & allows you to turn off the check engine light (or other errors) if you so choose.Engine, Auto Trans, ABS Brakes, Auto HVAC, Cent.Elect, Airbags, Steering Wheel etc..
- Reads and erases DTC of Engine, ABS, Airbags, Transmission, Climate Control (A/C), Central Electrics, C.A.N.(Controller Area Network) capabilityBrand Name: Xtool PS701
Car model: Japanese cars
Xtool PS701 Specifications:
1. Display:Backlit, 160 x160 pixel display with contrast adjustment
2. Operating Temperature:0 to 50°C (32 to 122 F°)
3. Storage Temperature:-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
4. relative humidity:<90%
5. External Power:12.0v Volts provided via vehicle battery
6. mainframe power:3W
7. Mainframe dimensions:225mm Length 98mm Width 36mm Height
8. exterior memory: supports TF card
The Xtool PS701 Professional Diagnostic Scan Tool for Japanese vehicles with JOBD and OBDII protocols.
Though small in size, it is powerful enough to do the same work as expensive workshop level scanners, while at the same time, fast and handy compare to workshop level scanners.
How to use:
1.The connector should be located under the dash and legally should have nothing covering it.
2.Look below the steering column, on the lower dash above the clutch pedal, or possibly behind the ash tray.
3.Once you plug the cable into the tool & into the vehicle’s connector, the vag scan tool will automatically turn on.
4.The diagnostis tool quickly displays readings for any errors your car may be registering on the dash & allows you to turn off the check engine light (or other errors) if you so choose.
1. Retrieve vehicle & controller information
2.C.A.N.(Controller Area Network) capability.
3.Reads and erases Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) of engine, ABS, Airbags, Transmission, Radio, Climate Control (A/C), Central Electrics,
Steering Wheel, Instruments, Immobilizer, etc
4.Special function support:Oil Reset & Airbag Reset & Throttle adaption
1xNissan 14Pin Connector
1xHonda 3Pin Connector
1xOBD2 16Pin connector