TOYOTA LEXUS ECU FLASHER ECU PROGRAMMER
Toyota Flasher, is a multipurpose programmer for Denso and Fujitsu Ten ECUs with NEC processors installed in TOYOTA, LEXUS and SCION vehicles with petrol and diesel engines through JTAG interface. OBD writing via CAN bus is supported. It is a unique solution in the chip tuning world. It covers almost all the models beginning from 2003-2004. It can read, flash, clear, verificate internal flash memory of microcontrollers if connected to the appropriate connector on the ECU circuit board.
All ECUs with the following processors NEC 7F00XX: 76F0038, 7F0038A, 76F0039, 76F0039A, 76F0040, 76F0040A, 76F0070 BGA, 76F0085 BGA. These processors were introduced at the beginning of CAN support and as a rule with coachwork change.
- Its own hardware interface allows to avoid all compatibility and driver problems;
- Work through built-in 20 or 26 pin JTAG connector;
- Full access to the ECU memory at high speed of more than 100 KB/s;
- Saving files in the open format;
- Firmware checksum verification and recalculation.